[Python-ideas] Order in the documentation search results

Hernan Grecco hernan.grecco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:20:50 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback. I was hacking the sphinx indexer and the
javacript searchtool today. I think the search results can be improved
by patching sphinx upstream and adding a small project dependent (in
this case Python) javascript snippet. I have created a proposal in the
Sphinx Issue tracker [0]. Let's move the discussion there.

best,

Hernan

[0] https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/1067/better-search-results