[Python-ideas] My wishlist for Tulip

Andrew Barnert abarnert at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 01:12:04 CET 2013

Sorry for the top post, but I'm on a phone.

I'd love to see a trivial chat server in the demos. There are many designs for async servers that work great with echo and even http but fall down with chat (because of interactions between clients), and it would be very useful to see how tulip makes it easy to do it right.

Sent from a random iPhone.