[Python-ideas] PEP 3156/Tulip: Extensible EventLoop interface

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Feb 6 01:30:16 CET 2013

On 2/5/2013 6:56 PM, Paul Moore wrote:
> On 5 February 2013 22:39, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:

>> (You are already a PSF contributed, right?)
>
> TBH, I'm not entirely sure. I *should* be, as there's code in Python
> from me, but I don't recall ever sending in a form. I'll send a new
> form in just to be certain.

This is now recorded in user records on the tracker.
As for you, Paul, http://bugs.python.org/user301
indicates that there is no current record. If you ever did send a paper
form, it got lost a few years ago like mine and many others. You can now
send a scan by email.

http://www.python.org/psf/contrib/

People with contributor agreements are also indicated by '*' after their
name in issue messages. Other past or prospective contributors who are
not sure of their recorded contributor status can check either way and
send a form if needed.

--
Terry Jan Reedy