[Python-ideas] Frequently Rejected Ideas Was: Deprecating rarely used str methods

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:24:48 CEST 2013

(cross-posting from the original thread)

I'll take the bait and make a list.

It would be helpful if those who follow this list (and perhaps other
forums, e.g. python-dev which I don't read) could point out (even just by
headline) some often discussed and rejected proposals. I'll go over the
archives later, but a list of things to look for would help.