[Python-ideas] the optional "as" statement inside "if" statements

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:05:26 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 1:54 AM, Christopher Reay
<christopherreay at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only hope for a large archive like this one is to wait long enough to
> make sure you dont re hash the really regular ideas.
>
> ... ponders... Do I have time to read the archives? Do people mind adminiing
> the repetitive ideas?

It's more a matter of working out how to point Google (or the search
engine of your choice) at the archives in a useful way. In this case:
https://www.google.com/search?q=inurl%3Apython-ideas%20site%3Amail.python.org%20embedded%20assignment

Cheers,
Nick.