[Python-ideas] multiprocessing IPC

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sun Feb 12 23:14:50 CET 2012

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:15:46 +0100
Sturla Molden <sturla at molden.no> wrote:
> Den 12.02.2012 09:02, skrev Mike Meyer:
> > True, but we're talking about an API, not a specific implementation.
> You have been complaining about the GIL which is a specific implementation.

No, I haven't. To me, the GIL is one of the minor reasons to avoid
using threads in Python. I doubt that I've mentioned it at all.

Given how much attention you pay to details, I no longer care about
getting an answer to my question, as I suspect that it will have as
much accuracy as that statement.

     <mike
--
Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org>		http://www.mired.org/
Independent Software developer/SCM consultant, email for more information.