[Python-ideas] [Python-Dev] matrix operations on dict :)

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:08:42 CET 2012

I wrote:

> But, in theory, it should work and provide considerable power.  Since it's
> all arbitrary one shouldn't get hung up too much on which convention is
> adopted, even though it will have to be followed thereafter.  But "practice
> beats purity", as they say... :)

Oh, I should give my suggestion:  That when a "non-named" atomic constant
is added to a grouping (i.e. dict), a special key called "anon" (or perhaps
the bulit-in None as the special key would actually work without ambiguity
to other parts of python) is created with that holds the constant.

Cheers!

mark