[Python-ideas] Graph class

Mark Adam dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:45:25 CET 2012

I have a decent semi-recursive Graph class that I think could be a
good addition to the Collections module.  It probably needs some
refactoring, but I'm posting here to see if there's any interest.

For those who aren't too abreast of CS theory, a graph is one of the
most abstract data structures in computer science, encompassing trees,
and lists. I'm a bit surprised that no one's offered one up yet, so
I'll present mine.

The code is at http://github.com/theProphet/Social-Garden under the
pangaia directly called graph.py.  It has a default dictionary
(defdict.py) dependency that I made before Python came up with it on
it's own (another place for refactoring).

Cheers,

MarkJ