[Python-ideas] proto-pep capturing the concurrency discusion

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 01:30:07 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote:
> I tried to capture all the ideas generated during the concurrency
> discussion early this month in the form of an informational PEP. I
> believe that information is worth preserving where others can find it,
> and a PEP seems like a logical place. Since it doesn't make a specific
> proposal, it's informational PEP. Possibly this is an abuse of the PEP
> mechanism, in which case I'll find another forum for it.

The Python wiki is a fairly common location for pre-PEPs that haven't
really made it to the point of proposing specific changes:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEnhancementProposals

It also uses ReST for formatting, so you can just drop your proto-PEP
into a new page and go from there.

Cheers,
Nick.