[Python-ideas] Linking Doug's stdlib documentation to our main modules doc.

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Mar 18 00:51:54 CET 2011

On 3/17/2011 7:19 PM, Senthil Kumaran wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 05:35:41PM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
>
>>> As I told Doug during Pycon, I think it would be a good idea to
>>> link his PyMOTW pages to our modules documentation in
>>> docs.python.org so people have more examples etc.

Various people have written various docs showing Python by example. I do
not think any one should be singled out in the docs. On the other hand,
the wiki could have a PythonByExample page (or pages) with links to
various resources.

If someone were ambitious, there could even be a page for each builtin
class and each stdlib module, each with multiple links and examples.

--
Terry Jan Reedy