[Python-ideas] Conventions for Function Annotations

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:59:36 CEST 2011

What if you want to say that it raises both ValueError and ArithmeticError?

Annotations never did support multiple annotations, it's a big
drawback. This is a decorator though, you can do what you want. How
about making __annotations__['raise'] a list?

Otherwise sounds fine to me. The use of keywords in __annotations__ is
pretty clever. :)

Devin

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 7:27 AM, dag.odenhall at gmail.com