[Python-ideas] pythonv / Python path

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Oct 23 23:27:25 CEST 2010

Is this email meant to simply point out the existence of pythonv, or
to start a conversation about whether something should be tweaked in
Python so as to make pythonv/virtualenv easier to implement/use?

If it's the latter then let's have the conversation! This was brought
up at the PyCon US 2010 language summit and the consensus was that
modifying Python to make something like virtualenv or pythonv easier
to implement is completely acceptable and something worth doing.