[Python-ideas] [Wild Idea] Static Ducks

Masklinn masklinn at masklinn.net
Wed Sep 23 16:51:09 CEST 2009

On 23 Sep 2009, at 16:32 , Gerald Britton wrote:
> Your point is off-point, to say the least.  Python Ideas is used to
> discuss possible new features to the language.
My point might be off-topic or off-list, but I don't think the current
discussions of the identity between 3 and 3.0 and whether or not
strong typing exists (and what it is) have much to do with "new
features of the language". They've branched off and are discussions of
their own and for discussion's sake.

I therefore don't think my point is off-point. The current lines of
discussion are not about Python features.