[Python-ideas] Revised revised revised PEP on yield-from

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Feb 19 02:31:47 CET 2009

Adam Olsen wrote:

> Implementing a scheduler perhaps, but that can be omitted.  Just give
> us the usage of the scheduler and how it's better than "yield
> Return(val)".

That's not really going to reveal much more than
what you've seen in the previous example.

I've started working on the scheduler, and it's
actually turning out to be fairly simple. Including
the implementation isn't going to make the example
much longer, and I think it will be instructive.

I'll explain what's going on at each step, so it
won't be a code dump.

--
Greg