[Python-ideas] out of list

Riobard Zhan yaogzhan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:08:48 CET 2009

To all of you who participated in this (not so fruitful) discussion,

I sincerely thank you for your precious time and thought. Although we
failed to yield anything very useful for later Python users to clear
up the issue of colons, I do appreciate your effort and patience. If
there is any bad emotions generated during the process, please do not
take it personally; that's not the purpose---after all, we all want to
make our beloved language better and better.

Sincerely yours,
Riobard