[Python-ideas] crazy ideas

Aaron Brady castironpi at comcast.net
Wed May 23 17:04:23 CEST 2007

Point very well taken.  Gas mileage extrapolates to two things here.
Running time and coding-time[1] "miles" per backend dev-time and
clutter-time.  Even if it's free, it's still free clutter.  Guido's
demonstrating efficiency pretty advisedly.

[1]  How expensive is it, per instance and in total, to write deque([a,b,c])
instead of d<a,b,c>?