[Python-ideas] parser in stdlib

Aaron Brady castironpi at comcast.net
Fri May 11 05:47:10 CEST 2007

Hence the quote.  First thing I said was, "...it might not be advisable
either, subject to abuse, per GvR...."

But that doesn't preclude exposing `parser'.  It is the extent of my
question, no more.  Can we expose the module?

Do I take the powers that be to have said, "No, that would open too many
doors and give the programmers too much freedom?"  If so, that's
straight-forward and honest, and presents the next problem for solutions.
Can we expose that and still keep programs up to standard?