[Python-es] [OFF TOPIC] herramientas para hacer diagramas UML

Mario R. Osorio mario en osorio.solutions
Mie Mar 23 21:19:54 EDT 2016

Intere$ante...

Dtb/Gby
=======
Mario R. Osorio
A.S. of Computer Programming and Analysis
Web page: *http;//mario.osorio.solutions
<http://http%3B//mario.osorio.solutions>*
Email: *mario en osorio.solutions* <mario en osorio.solutions>
*Just Choose Python!* <http://www.gentoogeek.org/files/choose_python.pdf>

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster
horses.”
 ― Henry Ford

<http://goo.gl/t2Hzgo>
            <https://m.do.co/c/63e2415dab7b>