cgi

Marcos Sánchez Provencio rapto en arrakis.es
Mie Mar 2 16:48:20 CET 2005

Mira esto:
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lab2q/

What This Site Provides:

              * An introductory overview of the core Python language
                features (variables, control flow, and functions).
              * A review of more advanced language features (modules and
                classes).
              * An introduction to general CGI topics (HTML forms and
                script calls).
              * A tutorial on the Python CGI module features and
                Database Application Program Interface (DB-API).
              * Active code examples at nearly every level of
                instruction.