[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

Glenn Linderman v+python at g.nevcal.com
Thu Feb 28 17:38:32 EST 2019

On 2/28/2019 2:18 PM, Jonathan Goble wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2019, 5:11 PM Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu
> <mailto:tjreedy at udel.edu>> wrote:
>
>     On 2/28/2019 8:07 AM, Jonathan Goble wrote:
>     > On Thu, Feb 28, 2019, 8:02 AM INADA Naoki
>     <songofacandy at gmail.com <mailto:songofacandy at gmail.com>
>     > <mailto:songofacandy at gmail.com <mailto:songofacandy at gmail.com>>>
>     wrote:
>     >
>     >     No stats for last week?
>     >
>     >
>     > Been missing for two weeks actually. I did not receive a summary on
>     > either the 15th or 22nd.
>
>     Ditto for me.  I get pydev via gmane.  Anyone missing the same issues
>     get pydev directly by email?
>

> I get direct emails only and stated my observation above. :-)

I confirm and concur with Jonathan's observation, by searching my email
archive for this group list. So it is not just something about his
particular email address... except we both do use Google Mail services.
I do check my Google SPAM box for the account, and it wasn't there
either, by recollection (I don't archive the SPAM, but delete it ASAP).

Can someone not using a Google email address also confirm?

Glenn