[Python-Dev] dictionaries in Dataframe column

Oleg Broytman phd at phdru.name
Mon Jul 24 11:11:21 EDT 2017

Hello.

   This mailing list is to work on developing Python (adding new
features to Python itself and fixing bugs); if you're having problems
learning, understanding or using Python, please find another forum.
Probably python-list/comp.lang.python mailing list/news group is the
best place; there are Python developers who participate in it; you may
get a faster, and probably more complete, answer there. See
http://www.python.org/community/ for other lists/news groups/fora. Thank
you for understanding.