[Python-Dev] Improve test coverage for standard library

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Mon Jul 10 14:19:28 EDT 2017

In general the answer to helping with code coverage is "whatever module
motivates you to help". :) So unless a core dev has a specific module that
they want to help you write tests for then it's whatever you want to work
on.

And for easy reference, the code coverage report can be found at
https://codecov.io/gh/python/cpython (although it is somewhat inaccurate
for any module imported at startup).