[Python-Dev] PEP 565: Show DeprecationWarning in __main__

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Dec 12 18:24:52 EST 2017

OK, in that case I'll just pronounce approval right here. Considered
disagreement is acceptable.

Nick, congrats with PEP 565! Please update the PEP to mark it as approved
with a link to this message as the resolution, and let's get the
implementation into 3.7a4!

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)