[Python-Dev] Pep 550 module

Joao S. O. Bueno jsbueno at python.org.br
Mon Aug 28 10:17:46 EDT 2017

Well, this talk may be a bit of bike-shedding, but

+1 for a separate module/sub module

And full -1 for something named

"dynscopevars"

That word is unreadable, barely mnemonic, but plain "ugly" - (I know that
this is  subjective, but it is just that :-) )

Why not just "execution_context"  or "sys.execution_context" ?

"from execution_context import Var, lookup, set, LogicalContext, run_with  "