[Python-Dev] Need help in OCR implementation with Python3.5.1 or pyCharm Community edition

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu May 5 12:51:35 EDT 2016

On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 05:23:02PM +0100, MRAB wrote:
> On 2016-05-05 16:26, Ryan Gonzalez wrote:
> >On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:24 AM, Deepak Srivastava

[ ... about three or four pages of quoting ... ]

> >Questions like this are better suited for python-list. [...]
> It looks to me that it's the url="Polish.png" [...]

Guys, it's bad enough that you're engaging in problem-solving mode for
an off-topic question, but could you at least trim your replies first?
There's no need to quote the entire body of the OP's post (three or four
pages worth) only to add a two or three line comment to the end.

Have pity on your readers and use the delete key on some of the
unnecessary text, please?

--
Steve