[Python-Dev] Memory

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun May 1 12:51:38 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 08:08:22AM -0500, Ryan Gonzalez wrote:
> Well, I put this in Google Translate...and got this:
>
> The disk clatters
> the Spontie giggles
> ~
> hopefully
> alliance insures ...
>
> Not sure if this a useless post or Translate just being weird. Leaning
> towards the latter...

You missed the link to David Bowie's "Heroes" on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure that this is a useless post.

Burkhard, please speak English on this list, as best as you are able.
And please avoid rambling cryptic posts and topics which have nothing to
do with the development of CPython. If you want to share random
thoughts, you should get a blog or a Twitter account, don't post them
here.

Thank you.

--
Steve