[Python-Dev] When the infamous Bier trunk hits ... where is our Python backup?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:43:42 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Burkhard Meier
<burkhardameier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't be afraid.
>
> This is just CEO talk.
>
> Let's imagine Python without a leader.
>
> All commercial companies...well ... are we free?

I still have no clue what you're talking about. Every project has a
leader. If Guido dies, goes insane [1], or gets bored with the Python
project, someone else can and will take over.

ChrisA
[1] More than usual, I mean. It has to be bad enough that we'd notice.