[Python-Dev] String Interpolation Best Practices

Mike Miller python-ideas at mgmiller.net
Tue Sep 8 20:40:03 CEST 2015

Perhaps, here is my mention of it yesterday and response:

     https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2015-September/141487.html

Some have been asking for guidance on the subject though (see other links in
this thread).  Maybe style-guide is the wrong terminology, but the idea wasn't
intended to be insulting, haha.

I'll drop it and cut down PEP 502 a bit.  It is the easiest path for me, so no
complaints.

-Mike