[Python-Dev] What's New editing

Laxmikant Chitare laxmikant.general at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:08:16 CEST 2015

Hi Team Python,

It is really nice, motivating and encouraging to see people contribute to
community in spite of the work load. "Thank you" is just not enough to
appreciate your efforts. I have been programming in Python for quite some
time and I am loving it more as days pass by. I have been thinking of
contributing to the community but not sure how and where to start. Of
course my employer will never allow me do this as paid time, but I can take
out about an hour a day on my own. Can someone guide me how can I utilize
this time for the community?

Best regards,
Laxmikant