[Python-Dev] [python-committers] Can we clean up the buildbots please?

Steve Dower Steve.Dower at microsoft.com
Sat May 23 00:06:48 CEST 2015

The Windows 7 buildbots are failing on test_asdl_parser, but I have no idea why – the test works for me just fine. Yury and Benjamin made the most recent changes to Python.asdl, but I have no idea what effect they would have here, or why it’s Windows only.

The WS2K3 machine needs a reboot – I pinged Trent about that months ago – and the XP one isn’t supported for 3.5.

Pending the test_asdl_parser fix, I’d also like to see AMD64 Windows 8 (http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/AMD64%20Windows8%203.x) be promoted to stable, as it’s one of only two currently using the right compiler.

Cheers,
Steve

Coming to PyData Seattle 2015<http://conf.pydata.org/seattle2015/>? Hosted by Microsoft on our Redmond campus, July 24-26