[Python-Dev] Datetime SIG created

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:53:35 CEST 2015

Thanks Brett :-) I agree that a dedicated mailing list is a good idea.

Please stop flooding python-dev and move open discussions to the new
mailing list. By the way, I suggest to open multiple threads since
multiple topics were discussed in the same thread. So it became
difficult to follow the discussion.

Victotr