[Python-Dev] PyCapsule_Import semantics, relative imports, module names etc.

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sun Jul 26 17:21:57 CEST 2015

PyCapsule_Import() is a simple helper function, a slightly-updated analogue
to PyCObject_Import().  It's not particularly sophisticated, and I'm not
surprised it's bewildered by complicated scenarios like relative imports in
subpackages.  For now all I can recommend is that you not try and torture
PyCapsule_Import().  And, as always... patches welcome.

/arry