[Python-Dev] Workflow improvement PEPs 474 & 462 updated

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 08:46:09 CET 2015

As per Brett's target timeline, I've just posted updated versions of
my workflow improvement proposals in PEP 474 and 462

PEP 474 is my proposal to host a Kallithea instance at
forge.python.org: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0474/

This update was fairly minor, mainly just added some timeline details
based on Brett's proposed schedule for discussions and implementation:
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0474/#pilot-objectives-and-timeline

The updates to PEP 462, which covers proposed changes to the main
CPython workflow, were more significant, as I've now rewritten that to
depend on PEP 474, and propose replacing the current Rietveld patch
review workflow with an updated approach based on Kallithea and Zuul:
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0462/

Regards,
Nick.