[Python-Dev] Python-Dev Digest, Vol 149, Issue 38

Rajneesh N. Shetty shettyrajneesh at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 21 12:51:21 EST 2015

hello everybody, I am new to this group. Always knew that you were good for a long time, but never really used your technology as such, because my father who passed away recently never wanted me to own a computer in his lifetime. He relented in 2003-04 (cannot remember exactly), due to my pestering him (he was a mechanical+electrical, village boy by background (farmers)) , but he bought me a HP Pavilion with two Intel CPU's (not dual-core) running MS Media Centre edition (full NTFS implemention was only released in this version &  first in India). I took it to Australia with me & finally gave it away after it refused to run certain versions of Linux. Attached is my profile & I can assure you I will need lots of help to familiarise myself with your engine.
regards,
rajneesh
tel :+61402350315
weblog : www.vishagotra.wordpress.com