[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.4.1

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat May 24 19:23:47 CEST 2014

Am 24.05.14 12:15, schrieb Herbert Griebel:
> Found the issue. To reproduce the problem install Python 3.4.0, then
> rename the install folder (e.g. C:\Python34 to C:\Python34x) and install
> Python 3.4.1.

Please understand that installation of 3.4.1 attempts uninstallation of
3.4 first. Without testing, my guess is that it is the pip
uninstallation which fails, due to python.exe not being there anymore.

If you want to diagnose this further, run the installer with

msiexec /i python-3.4.1.msi /l*v python.log

Either study the log file yourself, or post it to bugs.python.org.

Regards,
Martin