[Python-Dev] pip: cdecimal an externally hosted file and may be unreliable [sic]

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Fri May 9 18:23:53 CEST 2014

On May 9, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Stefan Krah <stefan at bytereef.org> wrote:

> Donald, I'm out of his discussion.  I have one last request: please don't
> gossip about core devs in public as long as you have commit privs:
>
> https://botbot.me/freenode/python-requests/

I don’t really know how to respond to this. I was talking to some people I know
and I gave them a summary of what was happening. I stand by everything I
said there and I don’t think any of it was wrong or even gossip at all.

If people feel that was inappropriate then go ahead and take my commit privs. I
have them to make it easier for me to write PEPs and to update ensurepip. If
they’re going to be used as an excuse to attempt to censor me then I’d rather
not have them as I generally always speak my mind and I won’t stop doing so.

Donald Stufft