[Python-Dev] My thinking about the development process

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:13:45 CET 2014

On 6 December 2014 at 06:24, Donald Stufft <donald at stufft.io> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2014, at 3:04 PM, Brett Cannon <bcannon at gmail.com> wrote:
> <words>
>
> This looks like a pretty good write up, seems to pretty fairly evaluate the
> various sides and the various concerns.

Agreed - thanks for taking this on Brett!

For my part, I realised that if I want my Kallithea based proposal to
work out, I actually need to *be* an upstream Kallithea contributor,
so I posted to the Kallithea list laying out the kinds of features I'd
be pushing for and why:
http://lists.sfconservancy.org/pipermail/kallithea-general/2014q4/000060.html

I only posted that a few minutes ago, so we'll see what the existing
Kallithea contributors think of the idea :)

Cheers,
Nick.