[Python-Dev] Windows installers and OpenSSL

Gregory P. Smith greg at krypto.org
Thu Apr 10 23:50:34 CEST 2014

Yep. All binary Python distributions that bundle SSL support need updating.
But... what MRAB said.

We also *likely* have SSL certificates and SSH host keys on
python.orginfrastructure that need to be revoked and new certs
reissued
*after* all of those machines have been patched and their services
restarted. Including hg.python.org.

-gps