[Python-Dev] Compiler for the Mac OS X version of Python 3.4

Gregory P. Smith greg at krypto.org
Wed Sep 18 08:43:57 CEST 2013

Just drop support for 10.6 with Python 3.4. Problem solved. People on that
old of a version of the OS can build their own Python 3.4 or do the right
thing and upgrade or just install Linux.

This isn't Windows. Compiler tool chains are freely available for the
legacy platform. We don't need to maintain such a long legacy support tail
there ourselves.

-gps