[Python-Dev] Add a "transformdict" to collections

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Sep 10 11:42:46 CEST 2013

> (case-insensitive but case-preserving, as the best filesystems are ;-))

> I have a sweet spot for "transformdict" myself.

Antoine,

"Transform" does not remind me of "case-insensitive but
case-preserving". If this is important enough to put into the
collections module (I'm skeptical), shouldn't that behavior be more
strongly hinted at in the name? Lot's of things are transformations.
You're interested in a very specific one.

Skip