[Python-Dev] PEP 454: tracemalloc (n-th version)

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:21:04 CET 2013

2013/11/3 Victor Stinner <victor.stinner at gmail.com>:
> "n-th version": Sorry, I don't remember the version number of the PEP :-)
>
>    http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0454/

Charles-François doesn't like the magic Statistic.key attribute which
may be a string, a tuple of 2 strings, or a tuple of (filename: str,
lineno: str) tuples depending on key_type parameter of
Snapshot.statistics().

So I replaced Statistic.key with Statistic.traceback which is always a
traceback (tuple of (filename: str, lineno: str) tuples). I also
renamed the key_type parameter of Snapshot.statistics() to "group_by".

Victor