[Python-Dev] Add Gentoo packagers of external modules to Misc/ACKS

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 17:57:05 CET 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-08 at 05:29 -0500, R. David Murray wrote:
> As far as we have been able to determine, Tae Wong is in fact a bot
> (note the 'seo' in the email address...a tip of the hand, as far as
> I can see).  We have removed all access permissions (including email)
> from the related account on the bug tracker already.  IMO this address
> should be blocked from posting to all python lists.

FWIW the address has also been posting to the gcc lists "helpfully"
asking for spam posts to be removed (with *links* to the posts), plus
some (apparently) random-harvested paragraphs of text from various other
mailing lists, presumably to try to get past filters.

See e.g. the URL obtained by running:
 echo uggc://tpp.tah.bet/zy/tpp/2013-12/zft00097.ugzy | rot13

Hope this is constructive
Dave