[Python-Dev] Python Bug Day in October

Maciej Szulik soltysh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:18:01 CEST 2012

On 09/28/2012 12:30 AM, Éric Araujo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Montreal-Python user group would like to host a bug day on October
> 27 (to be confirmed) at a partner university in Montreal.  It would be
> cool to do a bug day on IRC like we used to (and in other physical
> locations if people want to!) to get new contributors and close bugs.
> What do you think?
>
> Cheers

Eric,
How do you and Montreal-Pythoon user group see possibility to move this
event a little bit in time, to have enough time to organize everything
what's needed. In most cases peoples here in Poland. How about doing
this event whole month later, meaning end of November? If we all get
enough time to prepare and advertise it properly, we might attract
bigger group of people, which in long term means more hands to
work on bugs :)

Regards,
Maciej