[Python-Dev] Python Language Summit, Florence, July 2012

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Wed May 30 14:06:28 CEST 2012

Like Python?  Like Italy?  Like meetings?  Then I've got a treat for you!

I'll be chairing a Python Language Summit this July in historic
Florence, Italy.  It'll be on July 1st (the day before EuroPython
starts) at the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo conference center.  Language
Summits are when the Python core contributors step away from their
computers and get together for a day to argue in person.

Email me if you're interested in attending; I can send you the final
details and simultaneously get a rough headcount.

Volunteers to take notes are greatly appreciated,

//arry/