[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython: Update Misc/NEWS for issues #14127 and #14705. (And, technically, #10148.)

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sun May 6 03:42:47 CEST 2012

On 05/05/2012 06:17 PM, Stefan Krah wrote:
> larry.hastings<python-checkins at python.org>  wrote:
>>    Update Misc/NEWS for issues #14127 and #14705.  (And, technically, #10148.)
>>
>> + * De-vararg'd PyArg_ParseTupleAndKeywords()
> This looks like an accidental commit. Is there an issue number for the
> varargs changes (just out of interest)?

This was indeed an accidental commit, and OMG I'm so sorry about it.
Thanks to Benjamin for swooping in and fixing it--I was in full-on panic
mode for a few minutes there.  I'll commit the proper MISC/News update
when I calm down.

The varargs thing is part of a proposed patch I'm working up for issue
#14626.  In case you look it over, keep in mind it was a bit hacked up
just then so I could test the Windows path on my Linux box.

//arry/