[Python-Dev] Playing with a new theme for the docs, iteration 2

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:44:18 CEST 2012

25.03.12 11:06, Peter Otten написав(ла):
> * Inlined code doesn't need the gray background. The bold font makes it
> stand out enough.

I believe that the gray background is good, but it should make it lighter.

> * Instead of the box consider italics or another color for [New in ...]
> text.

Yes, the border around "New in" and "Changed in" looks not good-looking.
Maybe a very light colored background with no border or underlined
italic will look better.

> * Maybe the Next/Previous Page headers on the left could link to the
> respective page.

Do you mean next/previous links in header/footer?

I totally agree with your other comments, including the admiration of
the current version of the design.