[Python-Dev] Playing with a new theme for the docs

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 23:38:53 CET 2012

Hi all,

recently I've grown a bit tired of seeing our default Sphinx theme,
especially as so many other projects use it.  I decided to play around
with something "clean" this time, and this is the result:

  http://www.python.org/~gbrandl/build/html/

The corresponding sandbox repo is at

  http://hg.python.org/sandbox/doc-theme/#doc-theme

Let me know what you think, or play around and send some improvements.
(The collapsible sidebar is not adapted to it yet, but will definitely
be integrated before I consider applying a new theme to the real docs.)

Thanks,
Georg