[Python-Dev] 2012 Language Summit Report

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Mar 14 15:12:32 CET 2012

As with last year, I've put together a summary of the Python Language
Summit which took place last week at PyCon 2012. This was compiled
from my notes as well as those of Eric Snow and Senthil Kumaran, and I
think we got decent coverage of what was said throughout the day.

http://blog.python.org/2012/03/2012-language-summit-report.html

If you have questions or comments about discussions which occurred
there, please create a new thread for your topic.

Feel free to contact me directly if I've left anything out or
misprinted anything.