[Python-Dev] issues with installing and importing rdflib and rdfextras in python and eclipse pydev

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Jun 5 04:14:57 CEST 2012

On 6/4/2012 7:27 PM, ayodele akingbulu wrote:

> I have issues with the installation of rdflib and rdfextras packages on
> windows for python 3.2.3. I cannot find anywhere in the document
> detailing how to install this packages and succesfully import them in a
> python program. not to talk less of accessing it on eclipse indigo.

pydev list is for the development of future Python and cpython, not for
usage questions about current python and definitely not for questions
about 3rd party programs.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/rdflib  says

"Support is available through the rdflib-dev group:
http://groups.google.com/group/rdflib-dev
"
Inquire there.

> Kindly help to look into this issue as it might be a bug.

We have no responsibility for bugs in rdflib and its docs.

--
Terry Jan Reedy