[Python-Dev] PEP 3145 (With Contents)

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue Dec 25 18:45:43 CET 2012

On Dec 24, 2012 11:44 PM, "Brian Curtin" <brian at python.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:42 AM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > What should I do in case Eric lost interest after his GSoC project for
PSF
> > appeared as useless for python-dev community? Should I rewrite the
proposal
> > from scratch?
>
> Before you attempt that, start by trying to have a better attitude
> towards people's contributions around here.

Ignoring the extremely negative and counter-productive attitude (which if
not changed could quite easily lead to no PEP editors wanting to work with
you, Anatoly, and thus blocking your changes from being accepted), you are
also ignoring the two other authors on that PEP, who also need to agree to
adding you to the PEP as an author and your general direction/approach.